Very similar to paintball in some ways but totally different in others. More realistic and a lot cleaner with no paint for starters, also a lot more realistic.
Airsoft is a sport or recreational activity in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with spherical non-metallic pellets launched via replica firearms called Airsoft guns or RIF’s (Replica Imitation Firearms), also commonly known as bb guns.
- Strong Boots (Patrol Boots or Safety Boots)
- Some old clothes or combats (you may get dirty)
- Spare cash for extra bb’s etc.
- Eye Protection (Hires are available, must be up to the EU standard)
- Strong Boots (Patrol or Safety Boots)
- Eye Protection
- Food and Drink
- Spare BB’s, Batteries etc
- Usual skirmish kit
Entry Fee is £25 for Non Members and £20 for members. ‘Walk ons’ are people with their own kit and guns, and dont require any of our kit.
Hire Package Prices range from £40 to £65. Ask for a £40 deposit before the event to secure the usage of the equipment, as they can get booked up fast. Prirority on the day is given to those who have deposited.
Dont worry, as it is not an automated system and is all done manually you may not recive an email straight away, it all depends when a staff member can access our computer system. You WILL recive an email within 24 hours of booking.
To pre book you must message us via the book now form on this website, email, TXT or via a Facebook message. Pre booking closes at 8pm on the Saturday before.
Under the VCRA act you have to be over 18 and a registered skirmisher at an insured airsoft site to be able to buy a Replica Imitation Firearm. If you don’t have a valid defence your weapon will be painted a bright colour upon purchase.
Yes, we are fully UKARA and BAC Registered.
This gives you:
- £5 discount on all events
- Registration to the UKARA and BAC Schemes and/or a Valid Defence for purchasing RIF’s
- Free battery charging
- Free tea & coffee
- The bonus of only filling in one insurance waiver a year
- Humber airsoft patch
- Membership card
- Our minimum playing age is 11 years.
- Any players under 18 years, needs a parent to sign an insurance waiver when signing in.
- Any player under the age of 17 must wear full face protection.
- Players under the age of 12 must be accompanied on site by a parent or guardian, or someone over 18.
- We have a child protection policy in place, copies of which are posted on our notice board on site.